Sunday, January 3, 2010

Update

I didn't intend to take off for the holiday's, but I guess it seems that way. Right before Christmas was very hectic, but I did get a lot of reading in. I am going to try and first catch up with reviews of the books I read in December and then try to start on some of the new ones.

I am even more behind because I just got my tonsils out on the 30th. I went to the library and got about 20 books, but haven't got through any! The meds that have me own make me a little dizzy so that basically means reading is out. I tried listening to one on CD, but I passes out within five minutes.

To make matters worse my laptop is not cooperating. So instead of laying in my cozy bed and typing this I am in the cold office. As soon as I am aloud to drive I am going to have it looked at.

I think I will be back on track within a few days, and in the mean time I will attempt to put up a post or two in my lucid state. For those of you just dying to read my blog (if there are any of you out there) just sit tight for another week.

Thanks,

Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment